Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween At Our House!!



Well I know we are already well into November but I finally was able to get my pictures on the computer! I wanted to share with you some pictures from our Halloween activities! Julie made us a fun Pumpkin cookie! It was chocolate chip and very yummy!!!


The cutest witch and princess ever!


The whole gang ready for trick or treating! What about those fishtanks! Especially the one with the dragon in it : )



Sarah the fairy and Lauren the cavewoman before they went to their parties!

(I couldn't figure out how to get it turned right oh well next time maybe)






Danielle and Erin! Aren't they creative!

2 comments:

Loyce said...

The cookie looked yummy. I thought the fish tanks were great and yes very creative. Looks like everyone had fun.

Megan Hall said...

Mom I'm so glad you've started updating your blog, I'm always working I feel out of touch with you guys sometimes so it will help me keep in touch this way :)