Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What now....

Lots of stuff to do and a fried brain do not mix. This is the point that I am at right now.

First of all...
I am trying to finish up my last class but literally have no desire to write a paper.

AND...
Practicum is beginning soon, which will add 10 work hours to my weekly schedule. Hmmm not sure how that is going to work out!

AND...
The dryer stopped working this weekend (that is all I need to say about that I am sure you can imagine the fun this entails).

Friends coming for the weekend (very exciting BUT the house is trashed.)

Grass is growing like weeds (as usual) but of course I missed the Monday window of sunny weather to get it mowed so not sure when that will get done.

Plus late nights, not enough sleep and zero ability to concentrate.

One good thing though I did decide which place I was going to do my practicum and internship at...I start the 30th! Please pray for me :/

Ummm Happy Wednesday?!

2 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

Sherri are you going into tesching?

Turner Girls said...

I am actually going into counseling. I just finished my coursework for my masters and now have a year of internships to complete before I graduate next spring.