Thursday, March 8, 2012

Updated Blog

It has been so long since we have done anything with this blog. So many exciting things have happened and are happening in our lives, we can't wait to share them.

I have recently developed a fascination with blogging. I have found some really fun blogs that I enjoy following. (I will add these to my list of friends soon so that you can all enjoy them too.) But they have inspired me to be a better blogger and encourage the girls to also.

BUT before I could get started I needed to redesign my blog. Obviously I am still working on that, it still looks pretty plain but I did accomplish something that I wanted to share. There were several backgrounds that we had added to the blog over the course of the years. Everytime I looked at it they would all load on top of each other. SO I decided I wanted to get rid of them all and start fresh. Little did I know this would not be an easy task (I have been working on it for a few days). But you know that craziness you feel when something is bugging you and you can't seem to figure it out and you just can't rest until you do?! Well that is were I was at with this issue.
I googled it.
I ask others for help.
But I still couldn't seem to figure out the problem. FINALLY this morning I found an answer and was able to find where those old backgrounds were hiding and get rid of them. I know it is a little thing but I still felt a bit accomplished after all of that and wanted to share :) So if any of you need help finding and getting rid of old backgrounds I have figured out some tricks!

I hope that you are as excited for our new blog as we are! We can't wait to share with all of you what is going on in our lives and to begin creating a real history that will last forever!

No comments: